Gibran and I are now in Bahia Ballena, so the Bodhi Surf team has been reunited! Together, we have come up with some new and exciting stuff to offer, such as the 3 great retreats that are designed to teach you to surf, to help you improve your yoga skills, and give you a great time in this beautiful country. There’s no way 2012 will fail to be our best year yet, so it is advisable that you start making plans to come and let the fun times begin!
Here’s a bit about each of our retreats.
The Essentials: A Yoga and Surf
February 18-24, 2012
March 3-9, 2012
April 21-27, 2012
July 14-20, 2012
This quintessentially “Bodhi” retreat features daily yoga and surf lessons as well as a variety of other activities to acquaint you with the amazing country of Costa Rica and to promote “the stoke” in your life.
The Goals of The Essentials Retreats Are…
- To help you accomplish your personal surf and yoga goals, i.e. standing up on a board, and/or learning to become more flexible
- To share with you this friendly and awesome Costa Rican town, including the beauty of the environment and its natural wonders
- To meet great people and potential new friends, and have the time of your life!
Flow: A Women’s Retreat
February 11-18, 2012
This women’s only retreat is designed to inspire you and reconnect you with your natural flow through surf, yoga, and heart-centered workshops.
The Goals of the Flow Retreat Are…
- To get you out of your daily routine and comfort zone, and into a new environment to promote physical, mental and spiritual development
- To have the beautiful setting of the jungle mountains and vast ocean inspire and re-energize you
- To help you make positive transformations in your life and help you incorporate them into your routine back home
The Empowered Self Retreat
March 24-30, 2012
The Empowered Self Retreat combines the mind-body activities of yoga and surfing with self-development through behavioral therapy sessions, a perfect balance of productive and fun time.
The Goals of The Empowered Self Retreat Are…
- To promote inner awakening and (re)kindle your joy for life
- To bring about a deep relaxation and mental repose that comes from a fulfilling vacation
- To assist you attain lasting behavior change that will help you accomplish your personal goals